Annual Survey of Fraternal Activity

Each year the Paul J. Trageser Council 10910 is required to report the service hours and donated funds to Supreme to maintain our tax exempt status. Please use the forms on our website or download the form and fill it out and return it to the Financial Secretary or Grand Knight using the Contact Us form to let us know you have a form to return.