Service to others and our community are the hallmark of the Knights of Columbus. Our Mother’s Day Pancake Breakfast gives us a unique opportunity to recognize mothers and at the same time raise funds to support church charities, programs, and families.
Are you ready to join your brother knights as we host church mothers? We will need help setting up extra tables and chairs at 7:00 a.m. Sunday morning. There will be a lot of attendees and for some it will be their first visit to a Knights’ Pancake Breakfast.
We also need help with cooking, serving, and cleanup. Here’s the schedule for volunteers.
- Cooking help. Please arrive by 7 a.m.
- Setup of the dining hall volunteers. Please arrive 7:00 a.m.
- Busing and serving volunteers. Please arrive by 8 a.m., so that we can organize our effort.
- Cashier team. Please arrive by 8:20 a.m. We serve until 11 a.m.
- Clean-up and tear-down help, especially with dishwasher duty, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This is a very important team. We need lots and lots of volunteers.
This has been a very successful fundraiser for STM School and parish. Thank you for all that you are doing to make it a success.